Getting Married Today!
Well, perhaps not today or we're very late indeed! Seriously though, planning your wedding can be hugely time consuming and all too often stressful, so we're here to help you tick at least one thing off your list with ease...
If you're a cake enthusiast, you may have a very definite idea of what you would like for your wedding, but for many people the choice available can be rather overwhelming. For most, the best way to start is with the easy stuff you can tick off fast and then you can start narrowing down the options before getting into detail.
We like to find out about our clients a little before suggesting a design to them and on our Wedding Form you'll find some of the questions we're likely to ask you to get things moving.
What's the process?
* Firstly, get in touch! The Wedding Form is specifically for our wedding clients to help get the ball rolling and there is no obligation to book. Or you can use the simpler contact form here if you're not yet sure of details
* We definitely need to know the date of your wedding - even if it's just a rough guess - so we can ensure we can take the booking before you spend a whole host of time on us
* Then it's the fun stuff! We offer a full consultation service where you come for coffee and try some cake, talk about your design and let us know your arrangements for the day. If you don't live locally, we can also consult with you via phone or email - whichever is your preference; we can even send you some samples to try at your leisure at home!
* We will provide a sketch and quote for your design based on the criteria we have discussed; do let us know if you want to make any changes, you need to be 100% happy with your design
* Once you have approved the design, we will send you all the details that go with your order and an invoice for the deposit. Once paid, this secures your booking with us and you can relax knowing one more thing is sorted!
* We will contact you four weeks prior to the wedding for payment of the balance for your cake and will finalise arrangements if you have requested a delivery and set-up service
* Finally, the cake is yours! If we have set-up for you we will ask the venue to sign for the cake and will take a picture of it in its new home so you know all is well
Delivery and Set Up
You can certainly collect your cake directly from our Battersea kitchen if you prefer, but we do recommend our delivery and set-up service for more elaborate tiered cakes.
Plus, that leaves you more time for enjoying your day!
Delivery within 5 miles £40
Delivery within 10 miles £45
Delivery over 10 miles Quotation Only